The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce and the Regional Integration and Diaspora Unit (RIDU) in collaboration with the CARICOM Secretariat will be conducting a series of consultations on the implementation of the Caribbean Single Market and Economy (CSME). The series of meetings will take place from September 24 – 26, 2019 in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The sessions over the three-day period, will be facilitated by representative of the CARICOM Secretariat who will hold meetings with various stakeholders. These stakeholders include:
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce
- Regional Integration and Diaspora Unit
- Private Sector and Civil Society
- Free Movement Committee and Key Ministries
- Permanent Secretaries and Heads of Department
On Thursday September 26, 2019, the consultations will climax with a media briefing at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce commencing at 2:30 to 3:30p.m.