The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Coalition of Services Industries in conjunction with Caribbean Export Development Agency will be hosting a three (3) days training workshop for service providers in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Services Go Global takes attendees through a 4-stage road map of export preparation.
The facilitator of the workshop will include Ms. Michelle Hustler, a trade and Business Development Specialist and designated Certified International Trade Professional from Barbados. Other facilitators will include industry stalwarts from St. Lucia, Grenada and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
DATE: Tuesday 28th August to Thursday 30th August, 2018.
VENUE: The National Insurance Services (NIS) Conference Room, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Eligibility for PARTICIPATION
- All Categories of business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals within the service industry.
- Registration forms can be collected at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce, Kingstown. All registration forms must be returned via e-mail at email@example.com or by directly submitting it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce, Kingstown, 3rd floor, Financial Complex, Kingstown.
- Kindly note that there are limited spaces available.
- Deadline for Registration: 24th August, 2018.
Notification to individuals selected for the training will be done by 27th August, 2018. List will be published on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce Website.
- Participants’ Fee: $150.00 (Kindly note that this fee can be paid up to the d the 28th August, 2018.)
- Participants MUST complete the three (3) days of training to be issued with a certificate of completion by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Coalition of Services Industries.
- For more information on Services Go Global The Roadmap for Exporting Services Training Workshop visit the Ministry’s Facebook OR the INVEST SVG’s Facebook Page OR contact the Ministry at 456 2442, Contact person ; Ms. Akeila Samuel ( Trade Information Officer).