The Government of St. Vincent & the Grenadines, and the St. Vincent Geothermal Company Limited (SVGCL) will be hosting 7 public meetings at:
- Orange Hill –Thursday, March 21 at 2.30 PM at the Orange Hill Agriculture Biotechnology Centre
- Byera – Friday, March 22 at 3.30p.m. at the Byera Square (betweenMasTuckey and Cool Spot)
- Biabou –Friday, March 22 at 5.30 PM at next to Biabou Playing Field
- Calliaqua –Saturday, March 23 at 3.00 PM at the Calliaqua Town Hall
- Georgetown –Monday, March 25 at 3.00 PM at the Dickson Methodist School
- Arnos Vale –Wednesday, March 27 at 6.00 PM at the Arnos Vale Playing Field
- Sandy Bay –Thursday, March 28 at 3.00 PM at the Sandy Bay Primary School
The public is invited to attend. The drill rig is expected to arrive in St. Vincent by the first week of April.
The drill rig along with 190 40ft containers will be transported along the Windward Highway to the project site at Bamboo Range.
St. Vincent Geothermal Company Limited