Following many teasers, Richer Simulations has released their Caribsky: St. Vincent 2019 / TVSA add-on scenery for Prepar3D.
St. Vincent is home to Argyle Intl. Airport (TVSA) which is a major link between St. Vincent and the Grenadines and the rest of the world.
It is a hub for four local airlines and serves fourteen others including Air Canada Rouge, Caribbean Airlines, American Airlines and more.
Richer Simulations’ rendition of St. Vincent/Argyle Intl. features the latest airport layout, SODE jetways, optional 4K textures, dynamic lighting, high poly vegetation,344 sq/km of photoreal coverage and more which you can find in the changelog below.
You can grab a hold of Richer Simulations’ Caribsky: St. Vincent 2019 over at simMarket for a price of €20.00 (Excl. VAT)exclusively for Prepar3D v4.
- Newly constructed airport represented as of 2019
- SODE jetways
- A newly constructed solar farm
- surrounding quarry, houses and related buildings
- Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and ground polygons.
- Handcrafted 1m mesh for terrain on approach to runway 04 and the gentle slope near 22, as well as around the entire airport.
- Approach and directional lights
- Fully customizable options which can be turned on/off:/strong>
- Fully modelled interior
- A fully modelled parking lot
- Individual Dynamic Lights
- Pre-rendered Apron Shadows
- Sparse to Dense 3D Grass
- High Poly Vegetation
- Upgradable to 4096 Ultra HD textures (free separate download)
St. Vincent Features
- 344 sq/km of photoreal coverage
- wet/transitional/dry seasons
- 0.5m/px photoreal terrain resolution
- Custom 5m LIDAR-generated mesh
- 1.2 million custom autogen shrubs, trees, buildings and lights
- Arnos Vale Stadium
- Decommissioned TVSV airport now used as a dragstrip/raceway (with animated race cars) or usable as a sloped runway.
- Advanced Night illumination: building windows and street lights
- Surrounding reef textures
- Road traffic