The Miracle Mission team returned to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and will be in the island until February 14th, 2020.
They will conduct free Visual testing with the aim of helping persons with limited resources who have vision problems, mainly caused by cataracts and Pterygium.
Testing will take place from 9 am at the following locations:
- Sunday, February 9th: Kingstown Clinic
- Monday, February 10th: Georgetown Medical Complex
- Tuesday, February 11th: Buccament PolyClinic
- Wednesday, February 12th: Bequia
- Thursday, February 13th: Mesopotamia
- Friday, February 14th: Chateaubelair
Head of the Venezuelan Mission, Francisco Pérez Santana along with the Permanent Secretary of Health, Cuthbert Knights and his team of medical professionals, met to determine the logistical needs and work agenda of the Venezuelan ophthalmologists who will arrive in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in the month of February.