Deadline for Applications: 31st May 2020.
The international conservation non-profit organisation Fauna & Flora International (FFI) is seeking a highly motivated and competent candidate to manage its project on Union Island in the Grenadines.
The Project Manager will lead the delivery of FFI’s exciting work to advance biodiversity conservation and climate-smart livelihoods on Union Island.
You will need:
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Expertise in environmentally sustainable livelihoods
- A sound understanding of marine or terrestrial ecology and/or climate change
- Experience in community engagement, participatory approaches and building capacity
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in a relevant discipline.
To find out more about the opportunity and how to apply: https://www.fauna-flora.org/career/