A 36-year-old mother of two girls has died after drinking a poisonous substance at her home in Manchester, Jamacia four days before her wedding.
Ingrid Grey was pronounced dead at the hospital Monday night, hours after she was admitted in an unconscious state.
Grey had dropped off her children at school, returned home and reportedly sent a text message to her 15-year-old daughter telling her to take care of herself and her eight-year-old sister.
The woman then called her fiancé to tell him that she was not feeling well. A friend close to her relatives said the fiancé immediately called neighbours to go to the house to assist Grey.
That is when she was found on the floor inside the house beside a bottle containing gramoxone. The woman was rushed to the hospital where she had been receiving medical treatment but died last night.
She is said to have been undergoing stress over financial issues.