St. Peter’s, Montserrat (September 3, 2020) — While major fashion houses and prominent retailers worldwide succumb to the pressure of a post COVID-19 reality, the online platform 664Connect is setting the pace by hosting its first virtual regional fashion show.
A limited number of guests will experience the live events, which will take place in Montserrat and throughout the region, but guests online will have a front row seat to the full show, free of charge and in the comfort of their own home.
The virtual regional fashion show will showcase the Spring/Summer collections of fashion designers/brands from Montserrat, Anguilla, Jamaica/UK and St. Vincent & The Grenadines.
The designers include:
1. You-Nique Island Wear by Vernique Fenton (Montserrat)
2. Aflo Design by Florence Guishard (Anguilla)
3. Y F Designs by Yerdi Flemming (Anguilla)
4. Kashane Swaby by Deleisha Swaby (Jamaica/UK)
5. Peta Odini by Peta Odini (St. Vincent & The Grenadines)
6. Fashion Is Payne by Jeremy Payne (St. Vincent & The Grenadines)
7. Kimmystic Clo by Kimon Baptiste-St. Rose (St. Vincent & The Grenadines)
After the show there will be a virtual and face to face interviews with each fashion designer explaining their brand and the concept behind Spring/Summer 2021 collection.
The virtual fashion show will take place on Saturday, September 19th, 2020 at 3pm