Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 4th annual digital startup accelerator program to be hosted in 7 global regions. Accepted companies each receive $100k in prizes and perks alongside year-round digital mentorship and support.
The program has scaled rapidly as the world first and largest digital online accelerator program with 500 companies across 63 countries completing the program in 2016 and 700 companies across 91 countries completing the program in 2017 and 1020 companies completing the program in 2018.
With 140 global partners, GSE seeks innovators for the 2019 series which will be facilitated by over 50 global speakers. Apply via our google doc form.
GSE digital accelerator programs are open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected to complete the program.
From the finalist pool, 10 will be selected to pitch investors and influencers on demo day. The top 3 are announced at the conclusion of the program to receive partner prizes, media features, and potential investment.
The 2019 accelerator dates are:
- Asia August 5-6, 2019 8am-11am EST
- America: August 7-8 @ 6-9 EST
- Middle East: August 12-13 9am-12pm EST
- Europe: August 14-15, 2019 @1-4pm EST
- Caribbean: 14-15 EST 6-9pm EST
- Africa: August 19-21, 2019 12pm-3pm EST
Each regional program features 5-10 global expert speakers, 5 workshop sessions and 100 free resources and links to propel your company. The program agenda includes the following topics:
- Ideation & Product Hacking- How to create a website and app in 30 days
- Customer Acquisition- How to get your first 10,000 users
- Marketing – How to scale with press and media hacks
- Business Development- How to build a sustainable business model
- Funding Hacking -How to raise $250k in 6 Months
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via info@