Last Updated on 2 years by News Admin
LIAT wishes to advise that due to unscheduled maintenance on several of our aircraft, some flights have been cancelled and/or retimed for the period of March 30th to April 3rd. These changes will affect the following flights:
• LI 374 from Barbados to St. Lucia
• LI 375 from St. Lucia to Barbados
• LI 337 from Barbados to Grenada
• LI 338 from Grenada to Barbados
• LI 335 from Barbados to Trinidad
• LI 336 from Trinidad to Barbados
• LI 769 from Barbados to St. Vincent
• LI 770 from St. Vincent to Barbados.
LI 364 has been retimed for a later departure.
On Sunday 31st March, Monday 1st April and Wednesday 3rd April:
LI 364 from Barbados to Dominica will now depart at 3:00 p.m.
LI364 from Dominica to Antigua will depart at 4:25 p.m.
On Saturday 30th March and Tuesday 2nd April:
LI 364 from Barbados to Guadeloupe will now depart at 3:00 p.m.
LI364 from Guadeloupe to Antigua will depart at 4:25 p.m.
Affected passengers will be moved to other flights at no charge. Please contact our Reservations Call Centre or your travel agent for more information.
Passengers can check their bookings at www.liat.com or by contacting our Reservations Call Centre:
• To call Toll Free from destinations within the Caribbean 1-888-844-5428
To Call Antigua from Other Countries 1-268-480-5601/2
• To call from Barbados 1-246 434-5428
LIAT will work towards restoring its full schedule in the next week.