The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce invites Vincentians to apply for the Japanese Exchange Teaching Programme 2018/2019.
The Programme provides an enriching opportunity for Vincentians to work in Japan.
The ideal candidates will be required to assist in the instruction of the English Language in the City of Minamiboso, Chiba Prefecture. The ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English Language and/or Education.
- TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification/training;
- A valid driver’s license;
- Good health;
- Teaching experience would be a valuable asset; and
- The participant should be single or unaccompanied as there will be accommodation for one person.
The deadline for applications is March 15, 2018 and application forms are available for download on the Ministry’s website: foreign.gov.vc.
Applications should be submitted to the Bilateral Unit in the Ministry on or before the deadline.
For further information, please contact: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce, Contact Number – 784-456-2060.