Dead: One (One ten year old male in Bequia)
Missing: One eight year old in Campden Park.
Injured: One ten year in Campden Park
Provided with Shelter: 50 persons
Number Damaged: 38
There are reports of road blockages and landslides. The ET. Joshua Airport was flooded and remains closed until further notice. Clean up operations continues.
All District Hospitals are functioning and the Milton Cato Memorial Hospital (MCMH) yard and the sterilization room is flooded.
The Central Water and Sewerage Authority (CWSA) reported broken pipelines and blockages to intakes and water supply in all areas will be interrupted until further notice.
3.6. Search and Rescue:
The police and the Coast Guard are currently conducting search and rescue in the Campden Park area for the missing child. An 80 year person in Glen Side Mespo was removed to safety.
Report from VINLEC states that eight electric poles are down. There is power outage the following areas:,
• Cane Hall right up to Marriaqua including Gomea.
• Marriaqua right up to Yambou and sections of Peruvian Vale.
• Cane Hall to Queens Drive and sections of Sion Hill, Dorsetshire Hill.
• Cumberland and Cane Grove.
3.7 PUBLIC INFORMATION AND EDUCATION
Press Releases and Public Service Announcements have been penned and distributed to all Media Houses and to the social media platforms of the NEMO, API and NBC Radio.
5.0 Brief Description of Actions Taken so far:
• The National Emergency Management Organisation continues to coordinate the response to this emergency.
• The National Emergency Council remains activated.
• BRAGSA has cleared the main road from South Central Windward through to North Central Windward.
• Teams from BRAGSA are out clearing roads in Colonarie (near to the low income houses), La Croix, Fairbaine Pasture, Belmont and Ratho Mill.
• The ET Joshua Airport cleanup operation is still taking place.
6.0 Immediate Needs
There are no immediate needs.