Man ‘thought woman was crying due to size of his penis’

A City trader has denied raping a young woman after a cocaine and champagne-fuelled office party, saying he thought she was crying because of the size of his penis.

Daniel Green, 26, allegedly attacked the woman, in her 20s, after she had curled up to sleep under a desk in the early hours.

Giving evidence at the Old Bailey, Green said that he had trouble having sex with women because of the size of his penis, which would sometimes cause pain.

Green had told jurors how he had met up with the woman, who cannot be identified, during after-work drinks which went on to the stockbrokers’ offices of StratX, near Monument.

When they arrived, Green said he drank Prosecco wine and a can of Kronenbourg beer from the office fridge while the group snorted a line of cocaine from a desk.


Describing the party, he said: “The music was pretty good and I jumped on the desk and started dancing. Everyone was dancing. Very enjoyable.

Most of the StratX men then went home, leaving the alleged victim, Green, and two others, he said.

He added: “When you are talking to someone you notice glances, you have got eye contact. You don’t say anything. You might smile. I leaned in for a kiss and we had a snog.”

While still kissing, he stripped to just his socks while unclipping her bra with one hand and helping her out of her black leggings, he said.

He tried to have sex with her in a “spooning” position, but it was “awkward” so they turned around to face each other, he said.

Green told the court: “I looked up and I see a tear on her face. So I sat back. I said, ‘F— you are crying’. She replied, ‘Can you leave please, just go’.”

Asked why he thought she was crying, he said: “Maybe my penis was hurting her. I always have difficulty when it comes to having sex with girls. I find my penis is hard to penetrate females.”

The defendant said his penis was 10 inches long and around four inches in girth, demonstrating for the jury with his hand.

Green denied the woman’s evidence that she had tried to crawl away from him and he dragged her back and raped her under the desk.

He said it all happened “in an instant” and she never said anything to him during the encounter.

The court has heard the woman’s claims that she fell asleep under a desk as she waited to get the first train home because she did not have enough money for a taxi.

Earlier this week, she wept as she told the jury that she had repeatedly said “no” during the alleged attack and afterwards phoned a friend.

The friend immediately reported it to police and Green, of Walthamstow, east London, was arrested. He denies rape. The trial continues.

First Published Telegraph uk.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *